Has “Improve Onboarding Program” been on your perpetual to-do list?
Are new employees getting a lackluster welcome when they join your organization?
Ready to take your onboarding program to the next level, but you’re not sure where to begin?
Successful organizations leverage the new employee experience as a competitive advantage and a driver of business results. The secret to getting there….to truly unlocking the results you’re seeking…is to find a link between onboarding and business goals and priorities. Finding that link, and communicating the strategic opportunity to your organization’s decision makers is the first step in getting their support to build (or rebuild!) your onboarding program.
And we know that leaders will care about onboarding initiatives when we give them a reason to care about them. To do that, you need to speak. their. language.
This DIY kit provides the proven tools you need to build a solid business case to gain leader support for starting a new onboarding program or rebooting your existing one. You’ll receive immediate access to:
- 3 self-study lessons (including a Participant Workbook and Action Planner for taking notes and goal-setting along the way):
- Onboarding is Your Competitive Advantage
- Identifying a Need for Strategic Onboarding
- Delivering a Results-Focused Case for Onboarding
- Reproducible workbooks to conduct your own Onboarding Audit, using phase(two)learning’s 4-stack feedback approach:
- Observation note-taking guide
- Leader interview guide
- Hiring manager focus group guide
- New employee survey guide
- An appendix of curated industry resources
- Online Q&A to share your takeaways and ideas
Purchase this program by May 31, 2019 and save $100!