Q) What learning services do you offer?
A) phase(two)learning offers a variety of workshops and custom consulting needs. Services and topics include:
- Helping small and medium-sized businesses establish or evolve their current Learning & Development and onboarding programs
- Editing current instructor-led training content (ie: New Employee Orientation, leadership/management development programs, sales, soft-skills, and customer service training materials, etc)
- Developing a Marketing and Communication Strategy for Learning & Development programs to build buy-in, awareness, and adoption throughout all levels of the organization
If you have a suggestion for a topic you do not see here, a specific strategy need, or are interested in a variation of a topic listed above, please contact us for more information.
Q) My organization does not have the budget for a custom consulting session. Is that the only option?
A) Of course not! While a custom session will allow us to more closely explore your organization’s specific needs and objectives, public workshops are certainly available throughout the year, based on demand and availability. Workshops will vary from 1-3 days in length, depending on the topic.
You can also get started with an affordable virtual strategy session – sometimes it’s helpful to get an external perspective! You’ll complete a worksheet in advance to prepare for our session (it will ensure that our time together will be well-spent!). In your session, we’ll discuss your onboarding/talent development priorities and goals and craft an action plan based on your organization’s specific needs.
Q) Where are your public workshops hosted?
A) At this time, all public workshops are hosted in Indianapolis, IN. However, occasionally an exception will be made based on a specific group or event. If you have a suggestion or request for a location for a public workshop, feel free to contact us directly. Have flip charts, will travel!
Note: Venue and preferred hotel information will always be available on the workshop’s online registration page.
Q) When do your public workshops start and end?
A) Workshops are scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m., unless otherwise noted. The room at the event site will open at 8:00 a.m. on the day of the workshop. The ending time for workshops is 4:30 p.m. This may vary, depending on group size. For multi-day workshops, evening “homework” or a group dinner might be on the agenda!
Q) What is the dress code for public workshops?
A) Here’s the rule: there is no rule. Dress comfortably. If “business casual” (however you define that) is comfortable for you, then go with it. If you prefer to wear your favorite jeans, that’s fine too! Keep in mind that meeting rooms in many venues can be chilly, so you might consider dressing in layers. Come as you are…the important thing is just to show up, ready to participate!
Q) What is included in the cost of a public workshop?
A) Investing in a workshop or course is a big deal, so you can register with confidence that you or your staff will receive the following:
- All course materials, including participant guide, job aids, templates and resources
- Continental breakfast on the day of the workshop, if not available at the preferred hotel)
- Beverage service; morning and afternoon snacks
- 60 days of post-workshop, virtual coaching
- Access to exclusive LinkedIn group for fellow alumni, to continue relevant conversations and network with like-minded professionals
Attendees of multi-day workshops will receive all of the above, plus the following:
- Team dinner/social event on one night of the workshop (typically after the first day of the workshop)
- Individual action planning session with coaching at close of workshop
Some workshops will also have a pre- or post-course exercise or assignment. Any information on this will be provided upon registration!
Q) What is not included in the cost of a workshop?
A) We do our best to ensure that all workshops are a good value; therefore, the only items not included in the cost of the workshop include:
- Transportation (air, rail, rental car, taxi, boat, hot air balloon, etc) to and from the workshop location/venue from your home (workshops are typically held in Indianapolis, IN)
- Meals while you travel, before and after the workshop, lunch on the day of the workshop
- Dinner (you will have some down time in the evening; however, one team dinner/social event will be hosted during most multi-day workshops, unless otherwise noted)
- Any fun souvenirs that you want to take back to your kiddos
Q) What about webinars?
A) Webinars are a great way to facilitate learning from a distance! While our primary focus has been on instructor-led workshops, we are currently looking at various webinar tools, and have plans to add a small catalog of webinar offerings. Stay tuned!
Q) How can I find out about upcoming events?