Believe it or not, 2014 is quickly coming to an end. It doesn’t seem possible, does it?
If you’re like many L&D leaders, now is the time you’re looking at your annual department budget, and quickly trying to spend some of your allocated dollars, so you don’t have to hear this:
“If you didn’t need the money in 2014, we’re not going to approve it in 2015.”
Been there, done that? I know I have!
So, if you’re looking for an affordable professional development opportunity for you or someone on your team, why not consider registering for the newest interactive workshop experience from phase(two)learning?
By popular demand, phase(two)learning is partnering with Brian Washburn, Managing Director with Endurance Learning and the voice of the popular Train Like a Champion blog, this 2-day workshop will provide participants with the opportunity to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in the design and delivery of your current New Employee Orientation program
- Define success for your New Employee Orientation program
- Identify the essential stakeholders across your organization who should be involved in your New Employee Orientation program
- Incorporate strategies into your Orientation program proven to increase engagement and to make sure your new employees “get it”
- Compare and contrast what you’re currently doing with successful practices from industry-leading organizations featured in a panel discussion
- Differentiate between must-have and nice-to-have elements in your New Employee Orientation program
- Use concepts learned in this workshop to immediately implement changes to your current Orientation materials in a unique Design Lab session
Is re-imagining your New Employee Orientation program on your 2015 agenda? Start planning now by registering for this session, and take advantage of early bird rates!
And just for you, Phase(Two)Nation…
Use promo code FRIEND to save an additional $200 on your registration (even with the discounted group rate)!
Seating is limited for this roll-up-your-sleeves event, so reserve your spot now!
Got questions? Check out the FAQ on the registration page, or send an email today to learn more.
Know of someone who plans to re-imagine their New Employee Orientation program in 2015? Be kind and share this post!